W8 | Working with Manufacturers
Cost | Launch price 300AED (1 session of 3 hours total)
Instructor : Rock Galpin
This workshop is suitable for designers wishing to understand key insights and tips in terms of how to commission and work with manufacturers and fabricators to produce their designs. The Workshop will cover the information on your design (the Tech Pack, or DFM package) that is required to produce your design; a tried and tested approach, what to expect in prototyping and managing expectations.
- Considerations & Tips
- Essential technical package
- Prototype timings & expectations,
- Manufacturer’s perspective v Designer’s Perspective
- cutting corners, interpretation)
- Project example(s)
Colab Showroom, RU2, Building 1B, Dubai Design District.
There is a large car park right opposite the showroom, where you can park.
Places are limited, and can fill up quickly so I would advise booking asap.
Your Booking is confirmed by payment. So firstly…
- Make the payment transfer
- Click on this link to confirm you have paid, adding the REF: ROCK-W8 and we will reply with an email confirmation of your booking and place. rockgalpin.com/contact/
Mr Rock Galpin (Rock Galpin Studio)
Workshop fees paid to attend are non-refundable.
If for any reason the Workshop is cancelled for whatever reason you will receive a full refund of the cost paid, sent 48 hours after the class start date.