W9 | Technical Drawing Intro
Cost | Launch price 380AED (1 session of 3 hours total)
Instructor : Rock Galpin
This workshop is intended to show what technical drawing is, how it can be used throughout the design process, in concept development and ultimately how it can be used to pin down and communicate your precise design for the manufacturer or yourself to manufacture them. The Workshop is focused on furniture design and interior products specifically, but relates to a broader product area.
You may wish to take the Technical Drawing Course, an intense course where you will really have time to develop your understanding and skills with practice with tutor feedback. See bottom of the page link to other courses.
- Orthographic Drawing Introduction (what it is and uses)
- Basics (principles; drawing size, layout, elevations, scale)
- Templates, Dimensioning, Sections and Parts Drawings
- Orthographic drawing exercises
Colab Showroom, RU2, Building 1B, Dubai Design District.
There is a large car park right opposite the showroom, where you can park.
Places are limited, and can fill up quickly so I would advise booking asap.
Your Booking is confirmed by payment. So firstly…
- Make the payment transfer
- Click on this link to confirm you have paid, adding the REF: ROCK-W9 and we will reply with an email confirmation of your booking and place. rockgalpin.com/contact/
Mr Rock Galpin (Rock Galpin Studio)
Workshop fees paid to attend are non-refundable.
If for any reason the Workshop is cancelled for whatever reason you will receive a full refund of the cost paid, sent 48 hours after the class start date.
Feel free to contact Rock Galpin should you wish to know more.
+971 58 120 8655 | firstname.lastname@example.org