W4 | Private Client Pitching | Interiors
May 10, 2022 | 6-8pm
Cost | Launch price 300AED (1 session of 2 hours total)
A workshop providing insights and tips to show a tried and tested approach and process to pitch your product and furniture designs to Private Clients.
- Client Decoding (reading the client, client value set, client lifestyle)
- Client types (first time commissioner v designer savvy regular commissioner)
- Managing expectations
- Key elements to pitch (concept sell; then context, materials/process detailing, choice, price)
- Pricing & Fees
For all those attending, an official ‘Certifcate of Attendance’ will be issued on receipt of an email address from the attendee.
Colab Showroom, RU2, Building 1B, Dubai Design District.
There is a large car park right opposite the showroom, where you can park.
Places are limited and can fill up quickly so I would advise booking asap.
Your Booking is confirmed by payment. So firstly…
- Make the payment transfer
- Click on this link to confirm you have paid, adding the REF: ROCK-W4 and we will reply with an email confirmation of your booking and place. http://rockgalpin.com/contact/
Mr Rock Galpin (Rock Galpin Studio)
Alternatively, a cash payment on the day will be accepted, if there is a place available. A written confirmation of your attendance prior to the Workshop starting is essential. Please WhatsApp Rock on +44 7956171719 to check places and confirm attendance at least 2 hours before.
If for any reason the Workshop is cancelled for whatever reason you will receive a full refund of the cost paid, sent 48 hours after the class start date. Workshop cost paid to attend a workshop is non-refundable.