W4 | Private Client Pitching | Interiors
Cost | Launch price 300AED (1 session of 3 hours total)
A workshop providing insights and tips to show a tried and tested approach and process to pitch your product and furniture designs to Private Clients.
- Client Decoding (reading the client, client value set, client lifestyle)
- Client types (first time commissioner v designer savvy regular commissioner)
- Managing expectations
- Key elements to pitch (concept sell; then context, materials/process detailing, choice, price)
- Pricing & Fees
Colab Showroom, RU2, Building 1B, Dubai Design District.
There is a large car park right opposite the showroom, where you can park.
Places are limited and can fill up quickly so I would advise booking asap.
Your Booking is confirmed by payment. So firstly…
- Make the payment transfer
- Click on this link to confirm you have paid, adding the REF: ROCK-W4 and we will reply with an email confirmation of your booking and place. http://rockgalpin.com/contact/
Mr Rock Galpin (Rock Galpin Studio)
If for any reason the Workshop is cancelled for whatever reason you will receive a full refund of the cost paid, sent 48 hours after the class start date. Workshop cost paid to attend a workshop is non-refundable.